Monday, September 28, 2009

One of my favorite bible verses of all time

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

my life has been going downhill.Or at least that's what another part of me wants to think.I don't really know how to say it,to be exact.But as far as i'm concerned,these past few weeks hasn't been easy.Somebody i know once said,"if you still have doubts after you pray,it means you haven't prayed.because you you have to fully believe in your heart that He already has the best plan for you." so i did pray,and whenever im really close to giving up,and loosing faith,this verse always pops out of nowhere and gives me strength to keep the faith and believe that everything will eventually be alright.Thankyou ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment