Wednesday, March 25, 2009

apology

i know i've been acting so shitty and crappy for the past month.To tell you the truth,i dont even know whats actually gotten into me.So for the people whose feelings that ive hurt,im deeply thruthfully sorry..(please excuse the broken english.im just not really in the mood to actually think about the grammar) I know maybe i havent shown a sign of change from my attitude,but honestly,i'm really trying my best.So i hope you guys could understand.I really dont want to loose or even ruin our kinship that we have created.And although for some of you who felt that i've already ruin that bond,trust me,i didnt mean to.please oh pretty please accept my apology,just as like other people,im trying to change to be a better human being.thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment