Wednesday, March 18, 2009

inconstant ambivalent-ness

I cant keep my feelings straight.A lot of things have been running in and out of my mind lately.

Just 10 minutes ago,when i was listening to my music player that i put on shuffle,it suddenly played one of my favorite songs that i always loved in the whole world: angel -by jack johnson ,followed by ordinary people by john legend.Just a nanosecond after the song started i started to think back,reminiscing the old times,the old wonderful times,where i could still break free and do whatever i want to do,the old times where i could do whatever i want to do,the old times that kept most of my unforgettable memories,Good or bad,Big or small,Important or Unimportant.The relationships that i've been through,All of my friends that i met...New friends...Old childhood friends that suddenly started to reappear out of nowhere...Former enemies that suddenly had turned into some of my closest friends.I know i usually take things for granted,but today i felt like i've learned about an important lesson in life.Live your life to the fullest and make sure that you always make the best of it every single day,because you never know what will happen to you in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment