Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Q&A's

What is your current obsession?
the new sidekick LX 2009 :D
What are you wearing today?
my brown school uniform
What’s for dinner today?
I dunno,its still 10 30 am
What would you like to learn to do?
To dance and do gymnastics
What’s the last thing you bought?
A chicken kebab
What are you listening to right now?
My sociology teacher's voice and laughter from the boys in my class.
What is your favorite weather?
Spring and Winter
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting a good score on my A levels and SAT (please God please)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Washington dc,Italy or Switzerland
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A sidekick.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Washingon DC,manila
Which language do you want to learn?
French
Who do you want to meet in person?
Chris evans!
What’s your favorite type of music?
I'm a little bit of everything
What is your dream job?
I dunno yet
Any favorite models?
heidi klum and tyra banks
If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
a ticket to see my mom,please.

1 comment: