Friday, May 15, 2009

sob

not in my 4 years of relationship ive ever felt this miserable.........okay so maybe i had,but i just simply forgot.4 years is quite a long time you know,ga mungkin gue itungin berapa kali gue berantem satu satu kan.males banget.

well the point is im just posting because i cant find any other alternative to cheer me up.Just crying in my bed while eating chocolates just doesnt make any sense and will make me fatter as well so i'd rather just write anything that i want since nobodys gonna read this stupid posting anyway.

We got into a fight,we shouted at each other and......... we broke up.I know this happens a lot to me but this time the situations just not right.Im going to have my exam soon and i just cant deal with too much drama.So,to cheer me up,im trying to imagine the best-case-scenarios that would possibly happen in the next 15 minutes or so...

option no 1.
After i hung up the phone,he will call back and just say how sorry he is and we will get back together
option no 2.
A few minutes after im typing this,he will appear in front of my house and apologize and i will apologize as well and we will just get back together like nothing happened (please God let this one happen)
.....................................................
....................................................
nah,its not happening so far so i better not hope too much
option no 3.
.....I dont know.I just want option no.2 to happen.

please please please

please please please

No comments:

Post a Comment