Friday, October 24, 2008

Biology 101

i've decided to gain my courage by participating in the oct-nov biology exam.I really have no idea about why i'm even taking this exam,based on the fact that i'm more of the bussines-studies-and-economics kind of person.I dont even know where did i get the guts to take part in this exam.But i think I COMPLETELY BLEW IT OFF.I know it's still day 1,and its only like 20% from the whole score.But i dont know why i feel so pathetic and stupid for not preparing well enough.5 minutes before we all came inside the examination room,i felt like i'm going to be just fine,and everything that i studied is still posted inside my mind,but the moment when i sat and read the first question,then suddenly all of the stuff that i learned from last week is completely GONE.Oh well,i guess i'm just going to study harder for the 29th..and pray.Please,i cant afford another "U" in the subjects that im taking. 1 is just enough to completely ruin my life.

1 comment: