Sunday, February 15, 2009

another random post

happy (belated) valentine's day everyone!
i didnt have a plan to go anywere at first,so when i decided that i really wanted to have dinner at someplace after all,it turned out that most of our favorite restaurant's are all fully booked:( i know its totally last minute,cant blame them anyway...
Hmm i also dont prefer going to malls in this time of day.I know that it'll be bloody crowded with couples in matching probably white or black or pink and blue t-shrits.So i ended up spending my precious time at home,told daniel to stop by for a few hours,watched dvd and went online to google for stupid websites about love stories and love quotes.hahaha totally dry and corny i know,but we had fun :D

speaking of yesterday,i also did the 3rd trial test.I know that i did better in the math section (surprisingly) but im not so sure about the critical reading,sentence correction and the essay section.I still havent reached my goal to earn my desired score.Im still considered an amateur in this kind of stuff.There's still 900 points to go!

By the way,i think im sort of losing my touch.I dont know why,but i feel like some of my skills that i used to have are dissapearing into this big black hole.maybe i just have to brush my skills.But still,there's this really big negative aura circling around me.You guys might obviously know about this aura that im talking about (LAZINESS) :(

im starting to feel hungry.Gotta go.

(sorry for the randomness,just wanted to pour my unstable emotions)

No comments:

Post a Comment