Saturday, February 7, 2009

random

mood:pissed off.
current song :Bubbly.

how come everyone around me has been acting like a jerk lately?are they all having a serious case of PMS of something?From somebody who never keeps his promise to me,to somebody who doesnt even have the time to talk to me anymore.they're all turning into major weirdo's.
hhm i guess this meltdown will keep on happening,on and off until (estimately) for the next two weeks.Geez,my blog is becoming more random everytime i try to write a new friggin post.
Fine,i'll just try to write something thats not too inconsequential today (but probably still useless)

here are the 10 things that ive been thinking about today :

1.I'm so pathetic,i suck at the things i (used to ) do.maybe i have to brush up my skills.but is 2 weeks enough?
2.I'm a bit hungry,i want to eat.but i dont want to keep on putting excess fat into my already fat body.
3.How am i going to increase my SAT score? I know it already increased for like 50 points,but still,its not enough to get into the uni's that i want.
4.I still cant believe i passed my math IGCSE ;)
5.i'm a little tired,just got home from my SAT prep.Maybe i should take a nap after i write this post.
6.Im still having dilemmas about where should i be confirmed.Paulus or Maranatha?help mee GOD!
7.I'm a little dubious about the decision that i made yesterday.Do i really want to take the A LEVEL in BUSINESS STUDIES?but i signed the form anyway,so might as well keep my word about it.
8.Something is a little bit wrong about my voice.Pleease dont let this happen.Im supposed to sing at my friends 17th birthday bash this friday.
9.When will daddy teach me how to drive?!?! im already 17 for goodness' sake.
10.I miss my mom.beyond measure.


im really tired.for real.over and out.
-tiffany.

2 comments: