Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the cutest thing ever;; a must-see!

Today at school nadia told me to check out my messages,she said that she left me a message about a link that sells cute earings,she said i might like it.So i went online straight away and checked it out..Nadia was right!!!!!Fyi,i am a really big fan of accesories that involves food like food stickers,food keychains and any kind of plastic-food-product that you could describe (i know its a bit freakish,but thats how it is. :P) When the loading finished it turned out to be an online shop!!!and they sell these really cute accesories that are totally unique and 1 of a kind.




here are the pictures!!


this one is my personal favorite!!i dont know why,but i just cant take my eyes of it :) <3>




I was going to order this one,but they sold out..sob ;(




This one is also irresistable.I think im going to buy the 3 of them!teehee ;9 ;9

by the way,if theres anyone of you who's interested,i'll leave the link for you to check it out.


http://www.friendster.com/photos/54628689/1/901719673#pic=2405523161747914204

enjoy!

hugs and kisses,

tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment