Tuesday, December 30, 2008

-_-

im sick and tired of staying QUIET,being like ms.goody-two-shoes and acting like nothing's wrong.because there is something that's really bothering me for this past (God knows when) time.im not the only one who's feeling the pain and i'm not the only one who's being hurt.Although i know that all my actions has its own consequences,but im willing to take the risk.I guess that's what you get from standing up in what you think and what you believe in.Besides,today i am truly inspired by the quote that i googled and that i displayed at the top of my blog : "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." -Elbert Hubbard"
and hopefully whatever happens tomorrow is for the best.Amen.
Help me God,i need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment