Thursday, December 4, 2008

hectic

im to lazy too study.too bored to be watching tv.i cant sleep,there's just too much stuff wondering inside my head.so i decided to write another post about something thats currently occurring in my life.

oct-nov the 1st : the Cambridge international exam.Although i only took mathematics and biology,it took me almost 2 months to study for those subjects especially on biology because there's more theories and kingdoms and animal and human skeleton and body parts and other things to be memorized.O yeah,and i screwed up on math.BIG TIME.for the second time.

nov the 2nd-30th : it took me a few days too cool down from all the stress,because i also caught a cold and have to just relax at home for a few days.the rest was just in a big blur..monthly tests,homeworks and tutorials here and there...

dec the 1st-7th : the first regular curriculum exam.there's basic maths,economics,civics,divination,geography,history,accounting, Indonesian and Chinese.I think i screwed up on most of the subjects but the only thing i can do now is pray and hope for the best.

dec 8th : idul adha holiday ( 1 day,still have to study for the upcoming cambridge exam)

dec 9th-13th : the cambridge exam for the curriculum report card.Statistics,Advanced secondary PURE MATHEMATICS,economics,and business studies.I haven't done the exams yet,but lets hope that i'll try my absolute best.

not to mention that i still have to attend the SATs PREPARATION COURSES every SATURDAY MORNING until mid february...

and my throat's not feeling too well which means i cant attend some of the choir jobs that i have to participate to.please please oh pretty please,i dont want to have my tonsils removed!

oh well,i hope that everything will go on smoothly.Please God,help me to overcome all of this.

wish me luck!

1 comment: