Thursday, January 22, 2009

ef-e-a-are

Thursday,09 00 pm
Mood : anxious.


It all started like this.Sometime around yesterday,Yoan told me that Mr edo already saw the results of our freakin IGCSE exam.The exam that i totally blew off a few months ago.But she doubted it and she said that all this isn't exactly true.I breathe a sigh of relief.But this morning i found out that all the stuff that yoan told me yesterday is actually FOR REAL.THE EXAMS RESULTS ARE REALLY OUT.OVER HERE IN INDONESIA.breathe tiff..breathe..
...
.....
...
Yes,they did say that the results are already published in indonesia,but its still very private and confidential so only a few teachers could see it.But still,its just the matter of time.This 2 weeks will either be one of the most happiest week of my life..........or not.It depends.lets just see what comes next.

stay tuned folks.
..
GOD,please give me a miracle.i need Your help.


-tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment