Monday, January 26, 2009

my current obsessions

1.I want to graduate highschool with a certificate in:
a.Business studies (A level)
b.Economics (As level)
c.English language (As level) (i know that's too much,but hey,nothings impossible.riiiight?)
d.Indonesian (A level)
*and those national certificates that you get when you complete UAN and UAS as well.

2.I want my SAT to increase until at least 1900.please.I'm tired of being the dumbest in my SAT prep class.please please pretty pleaasee ;(

3.I want to move to D.C asap.I know i'll miss my friends and family and all,but part of me is excited to start a new adventure in life!Besides,almost all of my relatives from my mothers side lives in the US and i havent seen them for ages!it must be a blast to completely meet them again!!

4.I want Mr X and Ms Y to reunite and be together again (you know who they are folks)

5.I want to finally decide on what i want and what im finally going to do

6.I want to attend a dance class (again) since i quit my dance extracuricular thingie i've been really unhealthy and keep on getting headaches and tummyaches

------random obsessions----you dont have to pay much attention to this one.

7.I want to get a sidekick
8.I want to get accepted to my chosen university
9.I want to loose weight
10.I want to have a pair of designer heels
11.I want to look good in a dress
12.I want to learn tagalog.What kind of filipino am i?for not knowing my own language?
13.I want to go to Europe.


there.i'll add the list as soon as i have more obsessions to achieve.

ciao

2 comments:

  1. i want a sidekick too! blackberrys are so in at the moment but i prefer a sidekickkkkkkkkkkk! kamu pasti bisa SAT nya sayanggg! u can do it!! :D
    btw who's mr x and y? i have seen ur note di facebook cm lupa mlu mo comment-in (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knooow :D sidekicks are soo cool!about mr x,i'll tell you when youre online,its actually an already known secret but just in case if the real mr X is reading this note,i'll just tell you by myself:)

    --pray for my SAT's!:D

    ReplyDelete