Sunday, January 18, 2009

heart-breaking (kerjaan iseng anak smp)

sunday,10 14 pm
mood:sleepy
current song :the whitest boy alive-burning.

haha guess what i found guys!!

i think it was about 1 and a half years ago.one time i was really desperate about my relationship,and if im not mistaken,we were really super duper close to breaking up.and i was really confused and stuff so i decided to pour all of my feelings in a poem/lyric or whatever you may call it..and i accidentaly found that abandoned piece of paper today!!!(Gila gue sendiri aja kaget pas bacanya!where did i get all those inspirations and creativity juices from to create those kind of sentences??and those words really did rhyme hahahaha)

so here goes...............

december 10th 2007,22 26 pm

Although every lyric that i hear reminds me of you
I'll try to sing a different song
because i want to forget about you
Though i dont know if its the right way,that i belong (bagian ini ngaco abis sumpah.)

Some say we are meant to be together
We're a perfect match
But i say this cant last forever
And thats the word they cant seem to catch

I've known you well,you've known me better
But it doesnt mean we have to be together
So you go on yours,and i"ll go on mine
Who knows that now its time for us to shine

I care for you,i wish you well
So at the end of this i say my farewell
Take care of yourself,stay true to your heart
I'll always remember you,though we're miles apart..

-tiffany



(maaf ya kalau ada kesalahan grammar,maklum lah hehe)
**But it turned out that we didn't break up after all,and we're still together for almost 3 and a half years:D:D:D

ciee gue

No comments:

Post a Comment