Monday, January 12, 2009

vocabs,randomness,and late night sandwiches.

Monday, 08.45 pm
mood:inept
current song:jamie cullum,everlasting love

so here's some vocabs that just popped out from my SAT prep book.I know it sorta sounds like gibberish,but as surprised as i am,these words really do exsist.

1. TURPITUDE(n) :Inherent baseness or vileness of principle, words, or actions; shameful wickedness; depravity. (Goodness,i dont even know the meaning of depravity.)
*depravity(n) :The state of being depraved or corrupted; a vitiated state of moral character; general badness of character; wickedness of mind or heart; absence of religious feeling and principle.

2. SACROSANCTITY(adj) :–adjective
(a)extremely sacred or inviolable: a sacrosanct chamber in the temple.
(b)not to be entered or trespassed upon: She considered her home office sacrosanct.


hmph.so now i know how stupid i am.Look on the bright side,at least i learned some new words.

life has been so hectic,and i bet it will be even more stressfull in two or three months later.the SAT test,the AS level exam.All these stuff has deceptively jumbled my mind.and tearing it to pieces.i dont know when is this going to stop.Those fuvckn video games had made me become dumber and dumber as i am today.i have to stop being so ridiculously stupid and stand up on my own two feet (not litterally).My body is also getting fatter and fatter each day.Darn it.I better control my appetite or else i'll become a living couch.It's not that i dont like fat-ness or being fat.i like eating,i really do,and i dont usually control my appetite.But since i quit on all of my activities (that includes exercising) like tennis and swimming and dancing,i gained like so much pounds.I also cant stop having late night snacks whenever i feel tired or stressed out.It's just so relaxing and it always lifts up my mood.Its getting late,i better go back to studying :D

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment