Friday, January 23, 2009

miracles do exist! :)

saturday,january 24th 2009,08 50 am(yes,i want to remember this moment forever)
mood : HAPPY!!!!

before i start,today's daddy's birthday.happy birthday daddy :)



i got good news..


I FINALLY PASSED MY IGCSE EXAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!

i got a D in math and E in biology.THIS IS SUPER FREAKING COOL!!!
i was so surprised because at first when i saw the result sheet,my math score wasnt there..And some of my teachers told me to wait for Ms.Shinta because she's the one who has the original copy...and it turned out that i got a D in math!!
Before i bore you to death here's how the system goes..
when you get the result,the highest score is A* and the lowest score is U.So there's A,B,C,D,E,F,G,and U.i Know its a bit weird but this is how it is.

So getting a D in math isn't so bad after all :) because this is also my retake test and one of the teachers said that students who do the retake test usually gets a G or an F (if his/her score before is a U) but i got a D!And for someone like me,getting a D in maths is considered like a miracle!

i'm still speechless....this is beyond my imagination :D :D

turned out that it will be one of my best moments in life after all ;D


Thank you God,for giving me this miracle..I love you and i'll try my best to do better and better!

Gotta go,i have my SAT prep in 45 minutes..

over and out.

-tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment